Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Organizing It All

As you can see, I haven't been crafting lately. That is because I have been trying to organize all my crafting supplies to make finding things more easy. It also gave me the opportunity to inventory all my stuff and do a little purging. I ended up donating a box of papers to my sister for the Boys & Girls Club and the other box of items is coming along with me to share at the next scrapbooking retreat in March.

So are you interested in seeing what I have done so far in my scrapbooking space and bonus room?
This is the double set of closets in my bonus/dining room closed. My mom and I painted them to match the wall and put a bookshelf in between for knick knacks. You can't tell from the picture, but they are painted in a light coffee color.
Here are the closets opened, organized, and labled.
And in my office, here is one of the two shelves of pens and markers
And lastly, my pegboard with odds and ends
I am still working on organizing my 12x12 papers and all the scrapbooking paper scraps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment