Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Ornament

I know it is too early to think about Christmas, but I have to plan ahead. This adorable ice cream cone ornament was featured on the Better Homes and Garden site. As soon as I saw it, I knew my version was not going to use a paper mache cone. Instead, I am going to find a heavy tan colored piece of cardstock and stamp it with a waffle cone/diamond patterned rubber stamp inked in another shade of brown/tan. When I am done stamping it, I will shape it into a cone. Don't worry, as soon as I make the ornament I will post the how tos, costs, and a list of my supplies.


I will probably also add some tiny beads for sprinkles and maybe a red pompom or bead for a cherry on top.

Creativity Bug ~ Sue

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment