The following recipe is an adaptation from Betty Crocker that will wow your taste buds.
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
1/2 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (I use Hidden Valley Light)
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan, Ramono, or Asiago cheese (I use a Ramono/Asiago combo)
1 can (14 oz) or 1 jar (12 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
1 box (9-10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze to drain
1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (I use a combo of Colby & Monterey) for topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix mayo, dressing, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Stir in artichokes and spinach.
- Spoon into a 1-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with Monterey cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.