Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (9.75 oz. each) Swanson® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained OR 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Heat oven to 350 F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, Frank's® RedHot Sauce® and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.