The Cove Resort (Lake Geneva)
March 5-7, 2010
Escape with Lay It Out Loud to a crop weekend that you can customize to your schedule and budget. Why pay more for a crop with catered meals when there are so many restaurants within walking distance, including Houlihans which is on-site. If you are staying at the cove you may want to bring in your own food- all suites include a full kitchen (no oven in some suites).
- Virtually unlimited cropping 6PM (You can start at 3:00!) Friday-2 am Saturday
8 am Saturday-2 am Sunday
- 8 am Sunday-3 pm Sunday
- A Welcome bag full of wonderful scrappin' goodies EACH DAY.
- Generous reserved cropping space (at least 1/2 of a 6' table) in the crop room that stays open until 2am. Leave your stuff out all weekend!
- FREE LIOL make n' take workshop and vendor make n' take
- EACH DAY Everyone will choose the prize of their choice from the fabulous prize table.
- Convenient shopping on-site - Lorraines Memories scrapbooking store will be joining us!
- Challenges on Friday & Saturday to inspire you to try something new, use your old supplies in a new way and earn chances to win even more prizes!
- Each Saturday attendee will receive at least $5 of Scrappy Cash to spend at on-site vendors one attendee will receive a $50 Shopping Spree!
- All snacks and drinks.
- A chance to win the Grand Prize a LIOL custom scrappy cabinet loaded with wonderful scrapbooking supplies!
- Free use of Creation stations. Whether you want to try your hand at the latest techniques or just leave your messy stuff at home, the creation stations are the best around! Inks, stamps, distressing supplies, paints, foam stamps, computer and printer for journaling, cutting tools, diecut machines and dies, embossing inks and powders, staz-on ink, and more.
The Cove of Lake Geneva's deluxe guest suites pamper guests with all the comforts of home. From the fireplace and whirlpool, to fully equipped kitchen and balcony, the suites were designed to offer everything you need. There is also a fitness room, indoor pool and a Houlihans restaurant & bar. One bedroom suites include 1 queen or king bed & a queen sofa sleeper only $135 per night. Loft suites sleep up to 6 people and include 2 bathrooms and an extra loft bedroom for only $185 per night. Please contact the Cove for room reservations after Jan 19th- at (262)249-9460 or toll free at (800)770-7107 make sure to tell them you are with Lay it Out Loud! and reserve your room by Feb. 5th to receive the discounted rate.