Angie Kennedy Juda of Chic’n Scratch is having a 3D creative contest going on at her blog that will give you a chance to win $75 in Stampin' Up! merchandise.
Here are the details:
- You can enter a 3D item or a Fabric item (Stampin’ Up! product only).
- Send your projects to : Angie Kennedy Juda, 3D Creative Contest, 14127 Parkhill Street, Overland Park, KS 66221. You'll probably want to send them Priority Mail.
- Project must be current Stampin' Up! product only (non SU product will not be entered into the contest).
- Deadline for projects is August 18th. (no exceptions)
- The winner will be determined by a panel of demos & friend. (Comments posted on my blog will help but the final decision will be made by a panel of my friends).
- Each day I'll post the projects and the voting begins. One vote per person per project (you are welcome to vote for as many projects as you'd like but only one comment per project).
- The person with the most comments will very likely win but I have a group of demos helping me so that everything remains fair.
- The winner's name will be announced when I'm able to work again and after I've had a chance to view the comments and discuss it with the ladies helping me (mid September).
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrators may enter to win (team members ..please feel free to enter!!).
- US entries only (we're not allowed to send Stampin' Up!product out of the US).
- The winner will get their choice of $75 of product out of the Stampin' Up! catalog.
p.s. Please don't forget the project must be in Angie’s hands by Aug. 18th ...if you use Priority Mail they will get to Angie in three days or less.
Creativity Bug ~Sue