I love stuffed green peppers, but don’t always have the time for the preparation. Luckily I found this great recipe for Undone Stuffed Peppers that is quick to make and tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen.
Undone Stuffed Peppers
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 green peppers, coarsely chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat with peppers and garlic in large skillet; drain.
- Stir in rice, spaghetti sauce, and ¾ cup cheese.
- Spoon into 2-quart casserole and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with a tossed salad and crusty bread.
Creativity Bug ~ Sue