Whimsie Doodles is looking for some new creative team members to start designing with them beginning September 1st to February 28, 2012.
You don't have to have any experience with working with printable (digital) stamps....but you do need to have a printer.
Here is what Whimie Doodle is looking for:
- A few Team members that will create 3 projects* a month (1 per week) plus a release day project.*Projects include but not limited to cards and or any other type of craft related item using digital stamps from Whimsie Doodles.
- One Tutorial/Video team member that will create 3 tutorials per month, they can be photo tutorials or YouTube videos. This person is responsible for uploading the projects and posting them on the Whimsie Doodles blog. These projects can be any craft related type of project.
- A few Scrapbook artists to create 3 layouts per month using Whimsie Doodles images.
To be considered you will need to have an active blog to upload your projects to and post to another online gallery of your choice...
- You will have access to all of the items that Whimsie Doodles sells as well as receive all new releases.
- $$ for cards/projects using Whimsie Doodles digital stamps that are published in print magazines.
Whimsiedoodles@eastlink.ca (put in the subject line design team call) and include 3-4 samples that you feel are typical of your work along with a link to your blog and gallery.
Call closes Aug 25,2011, acceptance email will be sent by Aug 29,2011.
Creativity Bug ~ Sue