Living Locurto is looking to meet creative people who can come up with new and original craft ideas. If Living Locurto features you, your idea will be seen by over 115,000 people or more in one month! Pretty cool, huh? You don’t have to blog to be considered. Just crafty!
What Living Locurto is looking for:
§ Super creative ideas that are simple to make. (see a list of ideas below)
§ Simple to understand instructions and a list of supplies used.
§ Quality photos. – Must not be blurry with good natural light (means using the light from a window or outside, no pop-up flash)
§ 2-4 photos total. Must have several good images of the final product. Can also have photos of the craft in progress. Step-by-step photos are not required, but fine if you want to include them.
§ If you blog, I would ask that you wait at least a week after your feature to blog about your craft.
Sound like fun? Read the Submission Rules and send your craft idea and photos to this email address.
1. Craft must be something new, not something you have previously blogged about.
2. Instructions and supply list must be included in an email. No word documents or PDF attachments.
3. Photos must be no larger than 800 pixels wide. If you don’t know what that means, just send me what you have.
4. By sending photos, you agree that you own the rights to the photo. If someone else took the photos, please get permission for me to use them and provide credit info.
5. If you blog, you agree to wait one week after your feature on LivingLocurto.com to blog about your project.
6. You must provide your name and blog URL to receive credit. Don’t forget to send that information with your craft.
7. Send Instructions and 3-6 good quality photos to this email: LivingLocurto.Crafts(at)gmail.com
§ Simple Sewing and No-Sew Ideas
§ All Kinds of Crafts
§ DIY Home Decor (Trash to Treasure)
§ DIY jewelry
§ Ideas for kids
§ Holiday – Wreaths, home decor, centerpieces, gifts
§ Party Decor – Baby; Wedding Showers, Birthdays for kids or adults, casual gatherings, centerpieces.
§ Food Crafts – Recipes in a Jar, edible crafts, party arrangements
Good luck to all those who enter! If chosen, post a comment here so that we can make sure to link to your feature.
Creativity Bug ~ Sue