Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For the love of crafting

Welcome to my blog! I am starting this blog to share the passion of paper crafting. I have been crafting virtually since birth. My mom would lay out all her left over yarn from knitting, material from sewing, and tons of crafting goodies such as Elmers glue, popsicle sticks, felt, and buttons for my sister and I to get creative. I still remember making Barbie furniture out of cereal boxes covered with wrapping paper. The passion for crafting has now hit another generation. My 6 year old niece comes over often to use my "fancy" scissors, gel pens, water colors, and anything else she finds in my craft room to complete her own special projects.

Over the next few weeks I will begin to post crafting projects, ideas, etc. to share the creativity bug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment