Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge #10

When I saw this week's Raspberry Suite Challenge colors, I knew I had to do this challenge. I love the melon/berry, brown, and cream combination and have used it a few times on my scrapbook layouts.


My card didn't exactly turn out the way I had hoped, but I still think it turned out okay. I don't like how the watercolor pencils are not as vibrant as I had wished for the butterfly. I am still waiting for my Copic pens to come and for now have to make do with what I have.


How do you like my card?

2 comments:

Maureen V said...

this is gorgeous. I love the flower details in the corners!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the layout and the fun butterfly! Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Post a Comment