Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Say "thank you" to the ones you love

Because you bring such joy to me,
And a love that is so deep.
A smile that brings me happiness,
And a love I want to keep.
I thank God for You!

Because when I'm down and almost out,
Your love guides me through.
And if I get too depressed,
It seems you know just what to do.
I thank God for You!

Because my problems sometimes overhelm me,
Your gentle touch and warm embrace
Give me the strength to carry on,
When I see the sunshine in your face.
I thank God for You!

Because you mean all the world to me,
And we share a special bond.
To love each other every day
And never let each other down.
I thank God for you!

Thank you! Two little words that can brighten someones day and make them feel special. Now that Christmas is over and the New Year has begun, it is time for reflection and to be thankful for what you have in life. Why don’t you take a moment, make a list of all the people in your life that have made a difference, and send them a message of thanks.







If you enjoy the above cards and would like to purchase one to send to someone you love, checkout our Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/creativitybugs.

Creativity Bugs ~ Sandy and Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment