Burlap & Buttercups is looking for a talented designer who can create a minimum of four scrapbook layouts each month using the Burlap & Buttercups kit supplies. This position will begin with the November 2011 kit.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an active blog and be willing to post a link to the B&B site on your blog
- Be willing to post one scheduled challenge per month on your personal blog as well as B&B's blog introducing the challenge, and be willing to share comments about participants' entries
- "Like" the B&B Facebook page and follow our blog, serving as an active participant in the B&B "comments" area
- Complete at least one post on your personal blog each month which showcases the designs you completed using B&B's kit supplies
- Post B&B's kit reveals on your personal blog
Here's what Burlap & Buttercup offers to their new DT member:
- Free main kit and add-on kit each month
- At least two weeks to complete your projects
- Afeatured spot on the B&B blog, where we'll highlight your sketches and layouts
- Your bio and photo on our blog, along with a link to your own blog
- A wonderful opportunity to work with a talented team of designers and get to know others who share a passion for scrapbooking!
All applicants must live within the United States. Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Design Team Application" in the subject line:
- At least three samples of your original work
- A brief bio
- A list of any previous and current design teams
- Your mailing address
- Links to any websites or blogs where your work is featured, as well as the link to your personal blog
This call ends September 30, 2011, at 11:59 MST, and the DT member selection will be announced on October 3, 2011.
Good luck to everyone that tries out for the design team call!
Creativity Bug ~ Sue