Let’s Scrap “Leap Around the World” Blog Hop
Let’s Scrap is sponsoring a “Leap Around the World” blog hop that runs from February 1 – February 29, 2012. There are 50 (yes 50) blogs to hop with opportunities to win some great prizes and the Creativity Bugs blog is the 5th stop on the tour.
Here is what you need to do to win:
- Make sure you are signed up as a follower on this blog. Just scroll up to the right-hand corner and click on JOIN THIS SITE.
- Click here to join the Let's Scrap website. It's free, simple and quick!
- Find all those scraps of paper you have been setting aside for the last 5 years. You will need them because the blog hop is all about making CARDS!
- Clean off your scrap table
- Get ready to make a massive amounts of cards or layouts, each from a different sketch, so lots of variety!
OK, a few more details. You did read correctly: there are 50 blog hosts! Once you have joined Let's Scrap, at each blog, you will get two chances to win some blog candy (aka: booty, prizes)! Do the math! You will have 100 chances to win free stuff...and good stuff, too! This is also the perfect opportunity to restock your card stash!
- The first chance comes when you join/follow each blog and leave a comment.
- The second chance comes when you use the card sketch on each blog to create a card, layout or other project based upon the card sketch appearing on each blog--they are all different! You then must post your creation in the Let's Scrap website gallery, then go back to each blog and leave a second comment linking back to your gallery post.
Don't be overwhelmed...you are doing only one card at a time! Our hope is that you will visit every blog, but, remember, you have the whole month of February to do this.
Stay tuned tomorrow for the blog hop to begin!
Creativity Bug ~ Sue