Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Peanut butter Valentine cookies

Peanut Butter Valentine Cookies


I adore peanut butter cookies especially the ones that have a Hershey’s Kiss pressed in the middle. However, I discovered that I didn’t have all the ingredients needed in my pantry and my Hershey’s Kisses are nowhere to be found.
Call me lazy! I did not want to bundle myself up and trudge through the cold to go to the store, so instead I did the next best thing. No, I didn’t bother the neighbor or call my mom, instead I did a quick search over the Internet with the ingredients I had on hand and discovered these yummy 3 (4 if you add the chocolate) ingredient cookies.
Simple to make and delicious to eat, these classic peanut butter cookies can be frozen to keep and then thawed at room temperature for a tasty treat any time.
Click here for the recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment