Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Triple whammy brownies

Triple Whammy Brownies


Sometimes I get recipes in the funniest of situations. I happen to be at my local Jewel shopping the baking supplies aisle looking to see if there was anything new on the market to try. When all of a sudden I am knocked into by a woman carrying more items than she should. Of course, all of her items fall out of her hands and mostly directly into my cart.
I helped her collect the items (brownie mix, cookie mix, Oreo cookies, etc) and we begin to chat. She tells me that she is in a hurry to get home and fix a dessert for her book club that is starting in a few hours. The recipe is for what is originally known as “better than sex brownies”, but she quickly renamed as “triple whammy brownies” because they include brownie mix, cookie mix, Oreo cookies, and a few other ingredients.
Can I say that brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and Oreo cookies are my absolute favorite desserts!!
As I help her bring her items to the register counter, we quickly exchange email addresses, and that is how I received the recipe for Triple Whammy Brownies that are best served warm from the oven with vanilla ice cream.
Click here for the recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment