Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Misc Cards

Since I haven't posted in a while and I promised some new cards, I figured I would post a few cards that I have made but never got around to posting for previous challenges.

The first card was for a tag challenge. We had to use a tag somewhere on our card. I took a piece of pattern paper and attached it as a pocket to a white card stamped with "happy birthday". The tag was stamped using a Hero Arts "Happy Birthday" stamp and silver ink.
The next challenge was to make a card without using a stamp. This was hard for me, but I managed to use a few die cut flowers with stems & buttons and on pre-printed congrats card.


The last challenge was to use a digi stamp of your choice somewhere on a card. I don't know where I found the digi stamp, it was in my collection of saved downloads. The outside of the card is using the watermelon die cut from Sizzix.


Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment