Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scrap Spaces Challenge - ribbon

As you can tell from my lack of posts lately I haven't had much of a chance for crafting lately. This is due to the fact that my crafting spaces are a disaster and I can't find anything, hence the reason I joined the Scrap Spaces Challenge group at Simply Scrapping Crafts.

The first thing I did was organize my ribbon that was stuffed in a huge box all tangled. It went from this:



to now looking like this:



Another idea for ribbon organization is to buy wooden clothes pins from the dollar store, wrap your ribbon around them, secured with a pin, and storing them in plastic shoe boxes. This was a suggestion from a fellow organizer in my challenge group.

Hope either idea has helped you in your own organizational goals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment