Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Won! Imaginisce d-stress Tool

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!! 

I don't usually make comments on blogs with the belief that I am going to win anything. Mostly I post to leave recommendations, compliments,  and to spread the love with my fellow bloggers. However, last week on the Imaginisce blog you had an opportunity to watch a demonstration on the new d-stress tool, leave a comment, and have the chance of winning it. And I actually won!


The d-stress tool is a hassle-free way to distress your edges from Imaginisce! The distressed look is in! Now it's easy to get that archival touch for photos, cards, and other paper crafts - right down to the finest detail. This rotary tool comes with three different crafting tips. As well as being cordless, running on 2 AA batteries (sold separately), you can take this ergonomic tool with you and work anywhere.

I can’t wait to receive my package in the mail and post pictures of my completed projects.

Creativity Bug ~ Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment