Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Special Blog Team Member ~ Catie

I would like to introduce to everyone our special blog team design member Catie (aka. Catie Bug). This 8-year old little cutie is my lovely niece who is a craft addict like her mom and auntie. This is definitely a trait she inherited from our side of the family!


As her proud aunt, I have nothing but good things to say about her. Besides her crafting talent, Catie loves to dance and takes Jazz and Ballet classes. She loves dancing so much that she makes up routines for everyone to see her do a "one girl show". Her love of dance has branched out into cheerleading, which she is proud to dance and cheer for her favorite team (GO VIKINGS!).


A few week's ago Catie joined me in the kitchen to try out my new Sizziz BigKick. Forgetting that she is now a "big girl", she instantly pushed me out of the way and said "I can do it all by myself". Grabbing the Hello Kitty die, a few scrap pieces of paper, a star handheld punch, and her favorite glue (Tombow), she created this card for her mom.


I wanted to try out the machine too, but realized that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Before I knew it, she pulled out the Cupcake die, more scraps of paper, and was creating this card for her oma & opa. Unfortunately for them, she liked the card to much that she hasn't given it to them yet!


While I had a chance to use the machine, she used the negative from her Hello Kitty die to create a cat card to give to her dad.



Catie is already working on some more projects, so I promised I would do another feature of her "artwork" on the blog in the next week or so.

Thanks for stopping by the blog and taking a look at Catie's creations!
Creativity Bug ~ Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a sexy blue dress let's pull it up and feed caties little virgin pussy my huge giant pen is! at her age you don't need a condom she can't be pregos

Anonymous said...

That cheerleader is always a little sperm bucket just yank her panties down take her behind the bleachers she can pull them back up and go back to the game. Floaty cum and all

Post a Comment