ABC Toys & Crafts are looking for a few new design team members. The term is from January 30th – May 25th, 2012 (4 months).
- Someone self motivated, that can create freely.
- Any style or skill level may apply
- Must be familiar with the ABC Toys and Craft Product line
- Must have your own Blog and are willing to post once a week on that Blog about the store and the project you made.
- USA designers only at this time (due to cost and the time delivery of items.)
What is expected of the DT Member:
- You must submit a project once a month to the ABC DT Challenge Blog with detailed items used and links to the items currently available in the store. Projects must be submitted to the Challenge Blog on the scheduled day. Challenge is posted on the first Sunday of every month. Projects are due by the Friday before.
- Comment on the DT Challenge entries Blogs thanking them for playing.
- Post once a week on the DT Blog on your assigned day and on your own blog that same day or if not able to do it on your Blog the assigned day, a day that works for you. (This would be the same project on both blogs.)
- You must display that you are on our Design team on your blog with links to the Blog and Store. Blinkies are provided.
- Most of all enjoy what you are doing and have fun!
What is expected as a project?
- Create a project within the stated theme or product line of that week.
- Create a card or project using at least 2-3 items currently available in the store.
- You may do a how to video to show how to make a project. (Not required)
How you benefit:
- You will receive a $20.00 credit each month in your account to purchase the items you will need to create projects. (extra items may be sent with your store order by us)
- You will receive a 25% discount of the SRP of each item in the store when purchasing from the store.
- Inspiration from a great team of designers.
What you need to do to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: DT CALL
- Link to your blog
- Tell us why you think you are a great fit for ABC Toys and Crafts.
- What design teams you are on and have been on.
- Something about you that we should know that could help us pick you.
Creativity Bug ~ Sue