Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is on the lookout for creative people to add to their design team.
They are looking for artists who mainly focus on making paper crafting layouts.
Here are the requirements:
- Each week the DT member will have a project to make for the DT blog (be it a layout, a card, an altered project, etc). These will be due every Saturday to be posted on Monday.
- Each week the DT members will also have 1 other required project to make. If you can create 2 projects plus the weekly DT project each week of the month you will earn an extra $20.00 in patterns a month.
- Check in LSHD DT Group DAILY and post.
- Post on the LSHD Facebook fan page DAILY. (commenting on posts)
- You must keep your blog up to date.
- Although we have no problem with you creating projects using other pp designs, we do ask that the majority of your work on your blog and Facebook fan page be LSHD paper piecing. We want those who visit your blog to see that you are a LSHD DT member.
For your participation on the LSHD Design Team, you will be given $50.00 in free patterns each month.
To apply please send your submissions to email@example.com and include the following:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your blog name and link address
- A short Bio of yourself
- Three projects with Little Scraps of Heaven Design paper piecing on them
- A brief statement why you would like to be a part of the LSHD DT.
Submissions for the LSHD Design Team will be accepted until January 5,2012.
Good luck to all those that apply!
Creativity Bug ~ Sue