Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Cherry chip cupcakes

Cherry Chip Cupcakes

In less than 2 weeks is Valentine’s Day and in my household it also is the birthday of both parents. Every year we get together with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and niece to celebrate both events.
The tradition is to go out to dinner at the place of dad’s choice and then everyone comes over to my house for cake.  The birthday cake is always a bakery bought decadent cake with lots of flowers, chocolate, and a fruit filling.
This year as a special surprise, I plan on making Cherry Chip cupcakes which my niece can pass out leftovers to her neighborhood friends with their Valentine cards. What I love best about this cupcake recipe is that all the ingredients are from scratch and it uses maraschino cherries and their juice. 
Click here for the recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment